Monday, February 12, 2007

life happens when you are making other plans...

have not had time to think about much of anything lately, and that is a very good thing i suppose! things are just happening, and i am trying to keep up! did not want to get out of bed this morning; hit my knees and turned my life and my will...and the day over...then i found myself arguing with God...my mind was coming up with all sorts of excuses...use to be they seemed like very good reasons for staying in bed! today, i could not tell myself these things with a clear conscious! just for today, i cannot turn my will and life over to God's care, and then make my own decisions...my first thought is always self centered...today i do not trust it...the second thought is a bit better, and the third is usually right own...no matter how hard i have tried to convince myself otherwise...anyways...God won out and i did it His way instead of mine...i have to be reminded over and over again that i cannot think myself into right living...must act, or live my way into it...

keeping it real...just for today...star.

No comments: