Wednesday, April 18, 2007

moments...

April 18...

The hidden mystery is revealed within...

It has been said that to enter the Father we must do so through the Son. God is incomprehensible and inconceivable. Jesus, however, walked this earth, had all our feelings in common, and rose above his humanity, re-entering the divine realm, to sit down on the right hand of God. Jesus was the living word of God on earth, and our example of how to live and love on this earth. To Jesus was given the kingship and the kingdom...and through him, it was also given to us...Liberation...in refusing the son...we refuse the Father...If we refuse the Father, then ultimately we refuse ourselves, and refuse to acknowledge the Holy Spirit that dwells within us.

Moment by moment, I will allow my mind to be open to ideas that I may or may not believe. God will guide me into all knowledge if I let Him.

April 17...

A chariot of spirit has borne me aloft.

Many times we have the idea that we, life, others, and God have let us down. This could not be further from the truth. Even before we were born we existed in the completeness of His glorious light. His Spirit has always been within us and is the very core of our eternal existence. How then can God possible deny a part of His eternal whole? He has always been and will always be. Our only necessity is to believe in that which is forever real.

Moment by moment, I will acknowledge the Eternal Spirit that is and has always been, for I am that Spirit, and that Spirit is who I am.

tlcoriginals...

No comments: