Sunday, April 8, 2007

choices...

when i was using...drugs and alcohol...people, places, and things...i had no choices...addiction kept me trapped...enslaved...in sobriety, which to me is more than just not drinking and drugging...it is a complete psychic change, i have all kinds of choices...my favorite one is to let God be in control of my life today...and stay out of my own way...i can still choose to be selfish and lazy today, but it brings me dis-ease...i still do not have the ability to think my way into right action...i must act my way into it...

today, i choose good days...it has nothing to do with what is happening around me...but everything to do with what is happening inside me...

it's as simple as getting up and doing the dishes! haha...back to basics...

starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: