Wednesday, February 28, 2007

step 7...

"Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings."

all of my shortcomings and/or defects of character are based in self...i have always wanted what i wanted when i wanted it...yesterday! now i am praying for God's will for me, and the power to carry that out...also, for Him to take away my difficulties so that i can better do His will...whatever God's will is, just for today, for me...this is my prayer...God knows what i need...God knows what is best for me today...i am trusting God...just for today...even if i get confused about what is happening, i know today, that i do not see the big picture...cannot see the infinite wisdom of God...but just for today, i know He is infinite wisdom, and i have turned my will and my life over to that power which is...

love to all...star.

No comments: