Wednesday, March 7, 2007

all things are not a choice...

am having some problems accepting where i am today...lots of negativity...lots of using going on around me...have tried to stay out of the chaos that surrounds me these days...but it is still difficult not to say things i should keep to myself...go figure...i have an opinion and a big mouth! one of my many character defects...i still expect too much from myself and too much from others...sometimes...i am being tried and tested these days...to the extreme...have not wanted to use, but some of my old behaviors have resurfaced...oh well, that is what the 10th step is for...and the 11th...am finding that there is a solution for everything i face in life...in those steps...i just have to be willing to recognize what my part in everything is...accept it...and have the humility to own up to it...instead of running from it at warp speed! sometimes i still want to run...but God says no...just for today...i will try to listen to God...

keeping it real...star.

No comments: