Friday, August 24, 2007

the road of happy destiny...

must be trudged...
every morning, for some unknown reason i still wake up with me!
today i find myself being grateful for that...
i roll out of bed and hit my knees and ask the God of my understanding to direct my path...i surrender to that power, and take the first three steps...
my mind is not a very good place to be in the mornings for whatever reason, but today, i am learning to be content with the mind that i have, and am just trying to allow the spirit of the universe to recreate me to ITS design and plan...
have done it my way for long enough...am trying to let go absolutely of ALL old ideas...and accept where i am at this moment...
i can't...God can...gonna let God...
or, HELP...also works!
starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: