Saturday, December 2, 2006

196 days...

was the last time i used...it seems longer, whatever that means, but for this drunk and druggie, this is a great accomplishment. this is a new way of life for me. a healing journey of hope...it really does not matter how much time i have...just matters what i do with it today...the further i get away from my last drunk, the closer i am to my next drink...and for me, even one drink is dangerous...have to remember where i have been and i have to do this one day at a time. every morning i turn my will and my life over to the care of God as i understand God... God keeps me sober...i thank him at night, and just for today, i try and live my life according to God's will not mine...it is working today...gonna try it tomorrow...God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference...just for today...many blessings to all...starlight.

No comments: