Thursday, May 17, 2007

the problem...

centers in the mind of the alcoholic-addict. once the drink/drug is no longer in the picture...the alcoholic-addict will obcess...about...anything and everything...

i cannot think a thought to death...i must not think...how can i not think?

TAKE ACTION...DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT...

cannot think my way into right action...must act my way into right thinking...

let me say that again...

CANNOT THINK MY WAY INTO RIGHT ACTION...

MUST ACT MY WAY INTO RIGHT THINKING...

OK...let me get this straight...

the problem is in my mind...i am the problem...

the solution is the action i take...outside of my thinking process...

ok...my thinker is broke...cannot fix my thinker by thinking...

must take action...to eliminate the problem...which is me...and become the solution, by taking action, other than the thinking...which is the problem...

what action?

TAKE THE STEPS...

everyday...when i am faced with a problem...

IT IS ME...

identifying the solution...is as easy as finding

MYSELF...

in the steps...


starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: