Thursday, May 17, 2007

we all have stories...

everyone has a story...or stories...my story...stories...are all about me...who did me wrong...how misunderstood i am...how life just dealt me a raw deal...and how really wonderful i am...just no body recognizes this...but me...

i have blamed my problems on everyone and anyone that ever dared to get in the way of me having...my way...

if everyone would just act the way i want them too...everything would be wonderful!

DOES ANYONE SEE THEMSELVES?

i see me...i am still selfcentered...yes even in sobriety...after a year...am still not cured from the self-will that runs riot in my head...

everytime i think i have it under control...God plays a little joke on me and holds up a mirror...of self-will run riot...

the only difference today...is i do not stay there long...

when i get uncomfortable...i know that it is me...

since i have taken all the 12 steps of recovery...i have had a spritual awakening...and i know where the anwer to my problems lies...

continuing to take the 12 steps...action and more action...

starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: