Wednesday, August 8, 2007

just another day...

this may well be just another day, however; it is a milestone for this one! am going to go down town in an hour or so and pee in a cup for my last time...and then go to court to graduate this drug program that i have participated in these last 15 months...

i may be free of the rules forced upon me by the courts...(yes i know...the consequences of my behaviour! got that...)

but i will never be free (except maybe in the moment) of the dis-ease of me, which has appeared as addiction, but is only a symptom of an underlining insanity and dis-ease of body, mind, and spirit...

one moment at a time...

i have a good foundation...i suppose it is up to me what i do with that?

am going to do what i have been doing...one day at a time...turn over my will and my life to the care of God as i understand, or don't understand God...

and let the God of my understanding, recreate my life...one moment at a time...

starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: