Sunday, August 5, 2007

peace and turmoil...

is this not just a matter of perspective?

God woke me up this morning, as God has every morning...left to my own devices, insanity rules!

i had to hit my knees, and admit and accept that i am powerless...surrender and accept that there is a power greater than me...and then turn my will and my life over to the care of that power...

simple.

it works!

i am sooooooooooooooo grateful for these simple little things that i can do for me every morning, and it prepares me for the entire day...no matter what happens, for me today, is God's will!

this is not about what is going on in the world i see...this is about what is going on on the inside. the world around me is nuts! my mom is in the hospital, my son and sister are headed that way, my daughter is moving away with my grandbabies...but i am at peace! wow! that is the miracle of my higher power...

i began my day by asking for direction...and surrendering to this power of the universe and beyond...if you do not believe this works, try it...right now...take the first three steps into a life of peace and serenity...

1) i cannot...

2) God can...

3) Gonna let God...

starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: