Thursday, August 9, 2007

things i am grateful for...

there is soooooooooooo very much i have to be grateful for; funny, but when i have an attitude of real gratitude, i feel so blessed; as if nothing can touch me but God's grace...

this is my (top ten) gratitude list for today...

1) Sobriety! i am sober by the grace of God...had 15 months of clean
time on August 7th...

2) Drug Court...yeah that's right! no matter how frustrating this can be,
this was the way my higher power intervened in my life...

3) Ms. S...she knows who she is! she has been one of my angels...and has
always had encouragement and hope to give...

4) My home...humble as it is...there is no place like it!

5) Writing...because of this, i am able to get out of me what is bothering
me...believe me when i say, there is nothing that compares with being
able to journal your insanity away...haha!

6) my laptop...hehe! yeap! am very grateful for that!

7) KK and Lee...for their childlike spirit that helps me stay in the
moment.

8) life and its lessons...without it...what would i be?

9) the peace that passes all understanding...a gift from the God of my
understanding.

10) last but not least...God's Grace...which makes everything possible!

remember: with an attitude of gratitude...comes bliss...

starlightjustfortoday...

No comments: