Monday, December 18, 2006

tis the season...

the joy of Christmas...hohoho...family's...disfunction and all...try to set aside the wreckage for a few days of holiday cheer and good food...can it be done? i do not want to try...but since i am not in charge...haha, disfunction will be the dish served on Christmas Day...i have an escape route planned...should i use it? NO! not drugs or alcohol...community service...checking my motives...checking them twice...haha! would it be naughty or nice? gonna pray about this, talk it over with my counselor...and my sponsor...i really don't want to hurt my family, but i do not want to be in the middle of an insane situation on any day of the year...Christmas or not...some i do not have any control over, and have to chalk it up as a learning situation...this one...hmmmmmmmm...pray for me...many blessings, star.

No comments: