Thursday, April 5, 2007

wake up...wake up...

Looked at the world...thru watchers eyes...I woke up...became the sky...The wind blew gently...became the breeze...I woke up...it blew thru me...I spied the clouds...floating about...I woke up...inside a cloud...Sat in the sun...who's dark is bright...I woke up...became the light...I saw you yellow butterfly..I woke up...heard you say HI...The trees, the leaves, we heard a crow...Birds sang to me...and star was free...Felt fingers playing with my hair...I woke up...and you were there...I smelled perfume...nothing...but flowers...I'll be home soon...in a few hours...Love picked me up...we flew so high...Became the sun...was filled with light...The sky was glassy...became the sea...We are the ONE...come fly with me...Through the moon...and back again...I'm still here...just take my hand...Wake up, wake up...become my night...And share the stardust...of starlight...Cannot explain...music in my head...Wake up, wake up...nothing is dead...Became the ocean...there is no time...Come play with me...dance in my rhyme...There is no you...there is no me...We all are ONE...inlove you see...?Colors, colors...we paint the sky...Over the rainbow...let's play...let's fly...Within...without...I flow about...No longer asleep...I am complete...Dreamweaver...dream...my dream with me...Went out to play...in the rain...Laid in the grass...no longer asked...Every thing, is shiny--new...Wake up, wake, up...I Am YOU...Saw you in the garden...you silly rabbit...Don't slip back in to our old habit...Illuminati, is light and love...To every ONE...time to wake up...My heart is full...my spirit light...My mind is free...no wrong--no right...Let the whole world melt away...Wake up sleeping beauty...to wonder...every day...Beauty is an ugly toad...on the pathless path...No ONE grows old...If I could sing this song complete...Where circles join...they always meet...No begin; no end...in infinity...Wake up...wake up...and you will see...The stars came down to play with me...Played in a brook...and I was free...Danced within the number seven...I woke up...I was in heaven...Now with a smile all over me...My soul it sang...I am free...Old habits die so easily...When I see you...and you see me...the mind is the spirit, bodyandheart is the soul...Wake up, wake up...and just let it go...When the sun's going down...it's really going up...Twinkle...twinkle...wake up...wake up...So full in love...so full in peace...Wake up...wake up...therein lye's release...Look here; look there...look down...look above...We are the ONE...ONE found INLOVE...Wake up...wake up...no fear...no care...Wake up...wake up...become the air...Wake up in heaven...you're already there.I am falling...into your love...Come fall with me...wake up...wake up...Starlight is busy...sprinkling her dust...Twinkle...twinkle...wake up...wake up...Wake up...wake up...our journey just begun...Wake up...wake up...wake up in the ONE...

tlcoriginals...

No comments: