Sunday, January 21, 2007

step 5...

"Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."

this was really a freeing experience. after i told my life story (4th step), admitted my part in the illusion i called my life, my sponsor and i said a pray and let it all go. the hardest thing for i think anyone to do, is to admit their part and then forgive themselves. use to, i was to busy blaming everyone and everything else in my past for my situation...once i was honest with me...then i could acknowledge what this was all about...and let go of it. i am still taking baby steps...very unsure of everything, except that i know that using is not an option, and i can live with that today...there is still much work that God has to do on me...and i am willing today to let God drive the car...i am just really tired of crash and burn...


keeping it real...star.

No comments: