Friday, January 26, 2007

where is that cover!

did not want to rise and shine this morning...haha...those that use to know me, knew me as someone who only came out at night...if i was up, and usually i was, when the sun came up, it was cause i had been up all night! so, a big part of this change has been that i now get up in the morning, and go to bed early enough to get a reasonable amount of sleep. have not been sleeping well, and had to go to the doctor yesterday for some other things...gonna have to have several tests run...which of course i hate...i am learning however, that doctors and medicine can be very helpful...if you are just honest with them. and so, this is the new me...being as honest as i know how to be...they have decided to put me on anti-depressants...this is something i have really been fighting against...but i have decided to try it. it will help to stabilize the chemicals in my brain, and produce more endorphins...those are the happy chemicals of my brain that i overworked and wore out when i was drinking and drugging...we shall see how this will go. i will keep you posted.

keeping it real...star.

No comments: