Saturday, January 13, 2007

only a symptom...

i used chemicals to feel normal. looking back on my life...all the way back to when i was a small child...i never fit in...NEVER! i did not have friends like all the other children. i was a loner. i was exposed to chemicals early on; i was born in a time when paragoric was thought to be a miracle drug, and was given it quiet frequently as a child, so it is not any surprise that i continued that process when life started coming at me hard. see, the real problem, was that i did not know how to deal with life...physically, emotionally, or spiritually. the chemicals that i used...and there have been many...probably kept me from going completly insane...but eventually, they stopped working for me. the very thing that helped me in the beginning, eventually turned on me. so the chemicals are not the problem really...i am. there is a solution...the only thing that sets me apart from you and God...is me!

keeping it real...just for today, star.

1 comment:

J.K. Bowman said...

Hey Sweet! - Long time no see.. 8)

I'm dropping by to check out the new digs. It's good to know that you're doing well.

Here's a thought!

Live, love, laugh, and smile. Experience happiness and know this - you can't miss...