Sunday, December 3, 2006

reality...

was thinking this morning, and almost laughed myself silly, about how my life is so similiar to
those reality shows. is that not true of all of us? i must have loved chaos and drama, cause i
sure knew how to keep it going! today...not so much, but hey, there is still enough going on
around me! and it is not so much that i could not have drama, it is just today i choose not to
play those tapes. i can get real crazy in my own head without a drug or a drink. today i try to
just watch it all, like it is a reality show of sorts. what i use to see as tragedy, most of it makes
for my comic relief today...i cannot fix anyone else, and it is not up to me to choose their path...
and in the end...it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS! just for today...think i'll mind my own...

many blessings, star.

No comments: